Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Photos on Flickr

A wise man once told me that, even though all we hikers have to do for five months is walk, walking shouldn't be all we do.  "You see," he said, "it's all about balancing the miles with the smiles."

I've been trying to follow his advice, enjoying the sights, making new friends, and checking out the trail towns.  I'm currently at the Nantahala Outdoor Center in Bryson City, North Carolina.  I just uploaded a bunch of photos from my trip thus far, and I would like to share them with you.  Check out my Flickr account:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/77629164@N03/.

The computer station is closing soon, so I'll have to get a real update in another day...

Happy trails,
Rainbow Dash

2 comments:

  1. Kristin!
    You look tired and cold and a bit grimy in most of those pictures and yet I have never seen you look so happy or beautiful! I am so glad that this adventure is going well for you. We are all following your journey and rooting you on. Keep on trekking, lady!
    Rikki

    ReplyDelete